The Rent Shop Nelson is proud to present this beautiful home located in Richmond. Ideal for families with being in close proximity to the amenities of Richmond and local schools. This beautiful, open plan property boasts 790m2 section offering heaps of space and a sunny deck perfect for summer time entertaining.
• Modern 2000s built family home on Hill Street in Richmond
• Easy walk or short drive to local primary and colleges
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
• Four good sized bedrooms
• Master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe
• Large family bathroom
• Spacious garden with sunny deck area
• Double garage
• This home is Methamphetamine tested for your safety.
• Water is included in the weekly rent for this property.
• No pets
• No smoking, including vaping and e-cigarettes.
Total Move in Costs: $3250 (Includes: four weeks’ bond, plus first weeks rent).
Please Note – Due to the current COVID-19 National Pandemic – the wellbeing of our team, families and community is of importance to us.
Under COVID-19 Alert Level 2, viewings will be conducted by appointment only. An online application form must be completed prior to viewing.
To book a viewing, please click on the "Book a Viewing" button. Alternatively please visit: https://therentshop.viewingtracker.com to register your details. It is important you register your details for viewing so we can keep you updated, as inspections may be cancelled if there are no attendees registered.
Feel free to drive by the property first to view from the roadside but please do NOT enter the grounds of the property.
Available date: 28th February 2022