Near new stylish living, with sweeping views in Atawhai
6 Skylark Rise *, Atawhai, Nelson
Friday, October 23, 2020
A beautiful near new family home with sweeping views in Atawhai
* Elevated position with sea views
* Easy care grounds
* High spec build with stylish concrete floor finish
* Double internal access garaging plus 2 x OSP
* Fibre Broadband at property – ready for your connection.
This nearly new home is ideal for a professional couple and enjoys all the modern creature comforts so that you can just move in and make it your own. Set in Todds Valley, this area has a wonderful rural feel, yet is only an easy 10-minute drive to Trafalgar Street.
The elevated position of this home provides a wonderful outlook to Tasman Bay and brings in lots of natural light and warmth.
The modern, well-appointed kitchen includes a walk-in pantry with plenty of power points for your kitchen appliances. Reserve and children's playground a short walk away.
The master is complete with walk through robe and en-suite bathroom with double head shower. You'll love waking up to enjoy an enviable outlook to wake up to!
There are two additional queen size bedrooms, these share the family-style fully equip bathroom and indoor laundry.
The beautiful concrete floors embedded with coloured glass give a lovely finish to the open plan living, dining and kitchen areas and benefit from natural thermal conduction. Just open up the ranch sliders and enjoy the easy flow to the outdoor entertainment area, ideal for those evening BBQs as the sunsets.
** NO OPEN VIEWINGS. Please register your interest on Viewing Tracker via Trade Me by clicking the “email the agent” button, you will go on the waiting list, and we will be in contact to discuss. **
- This long-term rental home is available for a fixed-term tenancy
- It is not suitable for a flat-share situation
- We require a Landlord Reference or that you have owned your own home
- Metered water is charged separately at the rate used
- NO PETS
- NO smoking or Vaping
**Available 23/10/2020 or sooner by negotiation **