Central Richmond family home handy to amenities.
* Fully renovated internally - new kitchen, bathroom, carpets, etc.
* Walk to schools and colleges
* Set back away from the main road
* Fully fenced, flat section
* Single garage & carport
* Fibre at the property ready for your connection.
It is not often that we find such a gem as this one. With its central Richmond location, set back away from the road, this will appeal to families with children at school or college, or possibly empty nesters.
You really can leave the car at home and walk to the mall, cafes and colleges. The owners have put a lot of work into modernising this 1970s home and everything is brand new, ready for you.
You'll love the fresh, modern kitchen, which has plenty of storage, plus modern appliances including dishwasher. The laundry is cleverly hidden away in the kitchen making sure the use of the space is maximised.
There are 3 double bedrooms and the new bathroom, with shower, vanity and heated towel rail are a delight.
There is plenty of natural light and the newly painted walls help to give a feeling of space too.
Outside, there is a single garage as well as a covered carport. The section is flat and fenced, and ready to enjoy. Be sure to arrange a viewing of this property so you can move in before school starts.
** NO OPEN VIEWINGS. Please register your interest on Viewing Tracker via Trade Me by clicking the “email the agent” button, you will go on the waiting list, and we will be in contact to discuss. **
- This home is suitable for a negotiable length of fixed-term tenancy.
- It is not suitable for a flat-share situation.
- We require a Landlord Reference or that you have owned your own home.
- Metered water is charged separately at the rate used.
- Cat may be considered with a strong application. Sorry - NO DOGS
- No smoking, including vaping and e-cigarettes.
Available 15th January 2021