Family home bang in the middle of Richmond available to rent from The Rent Shop Nelson
* Single level family home in Rochfort Drive
* Large open plan living, dining
* Private, entertainment patio at rear
* Within easy walk of parks, shops and schools
* Connected to fibre broadband
This single level, brick built home is ideally suited for easy access to all of Richmond's schools and colleges on a quiet residential street just a few minute's walk from Queen Street and the Mall. This 1990s home enjoys an easy flow throughout, from the spacious, open plan living and dining on to the three double bedrooms, it's a great home where you can relax and unwind at the end of the day.
With HRV and a heat pump, it offers comfortable, warm living all year round and benefits from a Double, internal access garage and 2 x Off Street Parking spaces, so there's plenty of room for the family vehicles too.
*To book a viewing, please click on the "Book a Viewing" button. Alternatively, please visit: https://therentshop.viewingtracker.com to register your details. It is important you register your details for a viewing so we can keep you updated, as inspections maybe cancelled if there are no attendees registered.*
- This home is suitable for a fixed term tenancy.
- It is not suitable for a flat-share situation.
- We require a Landlord Reference or that you have owned your own home.
- Metered water is charged separately at the rate used.
- Sorry no pets.
- No smoking, including vaping and e-cigarettes.