Great family home in the ever-popular Brook
* Fully fenced with a great sized lawn.
* Handy to town and dairy.
* Garage has a hobby room attached.
* Heatpump, Fireplace
This is a good solid three bedroom family home, close to town and schools in the well-established community "The Brook".
With a great wood burner and a heat pump, the open plan living is cosy, and the elevated outlook catches the winter sun so this house is easy to heat in winter, and breezy and easy to keep cool in the summer.
There are three bedrooms, a single, double and king all sharing the family-style bathroom which features a shower over bath and a separate toilet room.
Outside there is a nice big north facing deck, single garage with the attached hobby room, all sitting on a private fenced section with plenty of room for the children to play.
** NO OPEN VIEWINGS. Please register your interest on Viewing Tracker via Trade Me by clicking the “email the agent” button, you will go on the waiting list, and we will be in contact to discuss. **
- This long-term rental home is available for a fixed-term tenancy.
- It is not suitable for a flat-share situation.
- We require a Landlord Reference or that you have owned your own home.
- Metered water is charged separately at the rate used.
- a DOG may be considered with a strong application.
- Smoking or Vaping is outdoors only.
**Available 30th November 2020**