A lot to love about this family home on the Richmond outskirts.
* Large single level family home close to Richmond
* Double garaging plus plenty of off-street parking
* Rural feel, yet so close to town
* Large North facing entertainment deck
* Sleep Out/Rumpus
* Raised borders and mature gardens
This home is generously proportioned throughout and offers great family living with a real rural feel, surrounded by paddocks and horticulture, yet positioned only a 3-5 minute drive from Richmond CBD. Built in the 1980s, this home will be enjoyed whether you have younger children or teenagers, with the private mature gardens and separate sleep out/games room.
There are 4 double bedrooms, plus office or second living area. The master bedroom features an ensuite bathroom and also has access to the garden and its own private patio area. This home is heated by a wood burner in the living area and 3 heat pumps, and has partial double glazing. It also has a separate kitchen, laundry, and pantry.
** VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please register your interest on Viewing Tracker via Trade Me and an agent will be in contact to discuss.**
- This home is suitable for a negotiable length of fixed term tenancy.
- It is not suitable for a flat-share situation.
- We require a Landlord Reference or that you have owned your own home.
- Metered water is charged separately at the rate used. ($10.00 per week rebate for owners use of water and power to service grazing horses and workshop).
- Pets may be considered with a strong application.
- No smoking, including vaping and e-cigarettes.
- This home is Methamphetamine tested for your safety.
Available 25th September 2020