Hi – I’m Maria Stephens – thank you for going out of your way to find out a little bit more about me – I appreciate it.
Maria Stephens – the local woman
I’m proud to be able to say I’m a Maclean’s College Old Girl who knows this area like the back of my hand.
Friends, family and community are important to me: I love the Howick catchment area because of its village-type atmosphere, and get a real buzz out of being able to share all that’s good about this part of Auckland.
When I’m not working, you may bump into me walking my two fur-babies Max (who’s 13) and Sammy (11) along the boardwalks, or enjoying the local beaches, jet skiing, or trying SUP boarding along with taking in our local eateries.
Maria Stephens – the community minded woman
I relish the opportunities that come my way to be able to give back to the community and one of the ways I do this is through auctioneering at fundraising events.
I do occasionally pick up my auctioneer’s gavel (which I keep especially for fundraising) to help fundraise for good, local causes.
I have volunteered for House of Travel fundraising auction, Sweet Louise – with Belle in Howick and Breast Cancer with The Good Home, just to name a few.
If you’re part of a Howick-based community organisation that would like to know more about my volunteer auctioneering services, please feel free to give me a call. I’d love to hear from you.
Maria Stephens – the top performing real estate agent
I’ve been selling real estate since 2010 and believe that delivering a dedicated and professional service is the foundation for establishing trust and building long term relationships.
I chose real estate after spending 20 years in supporting first home mortgage and reverse annuity lending and running my own (very successful) importing business.
I have worked amongst a number of real estate companies including LJ Hooker – Howick, Ray White – Mountfort Group and currently as the Branch Manager – Professionals Eastern Suburbs.
I set high standards of myself which means my clients get the absolute very best service.
Right from the get-go I’ve achieved real estate sales awards.
Real Estate Experience & Achievements:
- Over 7 years real estate experience.
- Real Estate Institute of New Zealand (REINZ) Excellence in Sales Runner-Up Rookie – 2012.
- NZ Award Best New Talent – 2012.
- International Awards Runner-Up Best New Talent 2012.
- Currently Branch Manager with Professionals – Eastern Suburbs, previously Premier Status as a residential agent for Ray White Mountfort Estate Agents Group, Captains Club – LJ Hooker.
- Local knowledge – born, bred, raised & stayed in the Howick / Bucklands Beach area.
- 100% of my clients will refer me to their friends and families.
- One of the top 5% real estate performers.
Contact Maria Stephens today for any of your property needs.