Well appointed, centrally located property.
• Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and lounge
• Large deck that wraps around to master bedroom
• Perfect location for Nelson schooling, shops and CBD
• Double internal garage
• Water included in rent
This spacious home is situated back from the main road down a shared drive, its elevated upstairs living benefits from views over the Grampians reserve and the warm morning sun. With colleges just a stones throw away it could be just the answer to reducing the school run, and with Nelson CBD just a 15 minute stroll or 2 minute car ride away everything is in easy reach.
Entry is on the ground floor either through the double, internal access garage or front door, its upstairs to the living space which is open and bright and flows out to the large deck balcony area. The kitchen benefits from Gas hob, built in oven and plenty of space for a large fridge/freezer.
There is 3 good sized, double rooms which all share the modern bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet. The spacious master benefits from walk in robe & ensuite with shower.
** VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please register your interest on Viewing Tracker via Trade Me, by clicking the “email the agent” button, you will go on the waiting list, and we will be in contact to discuss. **
- There is a flat with separate entrance & carport on the lower floor of the building.
- This long-term rental home is available for a fixed-term tenancy.
- We require a Landlord Reference or that you have owned your own home.
- Water is included in rent.
- Electricity is charged at metered usage.
- NO PETS.
- NO smoking or Vaping.
**Available 5th March 2021**