Easy care family living in popular Brightwater.
* Easy access to bike trails and river walks
* Good primary school and local amenities close by
* Fenced, flat garden - ideal for children.
* Heat pump in main living area.
* Single garage plus off street parking
Brightwater is a great spot for families. There's the sense of community, the great primary school, and easy access to amenities and activities. Just a short walk up the main street and you will find the supermarket, local Sprig, takeaway, cafe, playground and more.
This two storey 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home also benefits from a flat, fully fenced section, ideal for the children to let off some steam, or for you to relax at the end of a hard day at work. Upstairs you'll find three bedrooms and the main house bathroom, and the 4th bedroom, open plan living, kitchen and 2 bathroom are all on the lower level.
At the end of the road is the pleasant Two Rivers walk and access to the Cycle Trail back to Richmond, or out to Wakefield in the other direction.
** NO OPEN VEIWINGS. Please register your interest on Viewing Tracker via Trade Me by clicking the “email the agent” button, and we will be in contact to discuss. **
- This home is suitable for a negotiable length of fixed term tenancy.
- It is not suitable for a flat-share situation.
- We require a Landlord Reference or that you have owned your own home.
- Metered water is charged separately at the rate used.
- Cats may be considered with a strong application NO DOGS
- No smoking, including vaping and e-cigarettes.
** Available 28th September 2020 **