Sunny family home in a quiet cul-de- sac location
* Handy to Nayland Schools and Stoke Shopping Centre.
* Generous indoor and outdoor living spaces.
* Large log burner, heat transfer system plus a heat pump.
* Double Glazing in the bedrooms.
* Fenced rear section with easy care established gardens.
The living is private with a tasteful décor, open plan kitchen with dishwasher, sliding doors open off the roomy dining and lounge areas out to a covered patio.
Enjoy three good sized bedrooms, two are Queen size with fitted wardrobes and share the family style bathroom which has separate bath and shower, there is also a separate toilet room. The Master suite features a large wardrobe and has the bonus of an ensuite.
You'll find the modern laundry in the double garage with direct access to the washing line outside.
Complimented with a fully enclosed, private rear garden to enjoy with raised beds, a garden shed and an open patio for summer. With great off-street parking, the boat or caravan can come too!
** VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please register your interest on Viewing Tracker via Trade Me, by clicking the “email the agent” button, you will go on the waiting list, and we will be in contact to discuss. **
- This long-term rental home is available for a fixed-term tenancy.
- It is not suitable for a flat-share situation.
- We require a Landlord Reference or that you have owned your own home.
- This home is Methamphetamine tested for your safety.
- Metered water is charged separately at the rate used.
- A CAT only may be considered NO dogs.
- NO smoking or Vaping.
**Available 20th January 2021**