Family home in central Stoke location
This home is ideal for families with its flat section providing great outdoor spaces for the children to play and the added benefit of the reserve just down the road.
From this central Stoke location, a short drive in any direction will get you to Nelson city or Richmond, with the Stoke shops, schools and amenities even closer.
Internally, the layout is efficient with 3 bedrooms, family bathroom and open plan living, dining and kitchen. The raised deck off the back of the house receives the afternoon and evening sun making it the ideal spot for some entertaining or just relaxing at the end of the day. There is covered parking for two cars at the rear of the property, plus off-street parking from accessible from the street.
- This home is available to rent for a fixed-term tenancy.
- It is not suitable for a flat-share situation.
- We require a Landlord Reference or that you have owned your own home.
- Metered water is charged separately at the rate used.
- Sorry no pets.
- No smoking, including vaping and e-cigarettes.