NOTE: The vendor has carried out a very recent building inspection report on their property & are happy to make a copy of this available to any prospective purchasers upon request. While the report has been carried out by a reputable and experienced building inspector, we still recommend that purchasers carry out their own specialist inspections should they deem it necessary to satisfy their purchase.
After over 10 years of pure enjoyment, the owners of this lovingly cared for home have now purchased their next property & are on the move. We are looking for a sale by the end of January!
The current vendors have really put the effort in to bring the presentation of this home up to a high standard. Some features include:
• Timber flooring throughout the 2 living areas & dining area downstairs
• A tastefully modernized kitchen includes a stone bench top & gas cook top
• A large heat pump & HRV system
• A stylishly renovated & spacious separate laundry room
• Tidy, well cared for low maintenance garden
• 3 generous bedrooms upstairs incl. a master with ensuite & a second full bathroom + separate toilet downstairs
• Single internal garage plus off-street parking
This home must be sold very soon so please don't delay viewing it as you may miss your chance.
A couple minutes to Southern Motorway access and close to the Manurewa bus & transport hubs. Within walking distance to Totara Park & Auckland Botanical Gardens. In zone for The Gardens School & Alfriston College.
IMPORTANT: To download all information please go to: propertyfiles.co.nz/property/PMK13967
NOTE: The technical info provided (incl. the floor and section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as RPNZ, Property Guru, and the Council; and are broad guides for general information only. They are solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter and to help you assess whether you need more detailed information. We recommend you seek your own independent advice on everything material to your purchasing decision.