This substantial home is hitting the market for the first time since the 1960's. The era is evident in the decor which has been lovingly looked after by the owners. They don't build them like this anymore!
• 3 double bedrooms
• Big lounge including kent style fireplace
• Original family dining room and spacious kitchen
• Separate laundry with ample storage
• Separate toilet and family size bathroom
• Internal access stairwell to the tandem garage including office/storage space
• Under house workshop
• Massive vegetable garden for the keen gardener
Quick access to Southern Motorway access (north bound) and walking distance to Hillpark School & Kindergarten.
IMPORTANT: To download all information such as the LIM, Title etc. for free, please go to: propertyfiles.co.nz/property/PMK13885
NOTE: The technical info provided (incl. the floor and section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as RPNZ, Property Guru, and the Council; and are broad guides for general information only. They are solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter and to help you assess whether you need more detailed information. We recommend you seek your own independent advice on everything material to your purchasing decision.